As a team member at IDELIC, you will have a lasting impact on the products and autonomy to lead and drive your particular projects. It is an incredible opportunity to build innovative solutions, tackle challenging problems, and make a profound difference throughout the world.
This role involves leading the front end design and development of our flagship product, SafetyBox. A strong dev background in CSS and web applications is a must as well as a keen eye for design and the ability to make functional applications strikingly beautiful.
The candidate would need to work as an integral part of the overall team to understand and implement customer needs and features and be able to wear many hats and be a part of a fast paced startup environment. Technical requirements are:
- 5+ years previous web application development experience
- A knowledge of React, Redux, Immutable, and ES6 / ES7
- An understanding of cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of how to use Git
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to find and fix bugs in one’s own code.
- A general ability to make everything you touch beautiful
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you. Please reach out, send us your portfolio or links to your repository, and we look forward to getting to know you. **This position does not have the option to work remotely.